Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good News...

I figured it out fast :) Thankful for Copy and Paste. So, here are some updated photos of my girls. I hope that you all understand, all two of you I mean :)





All three of them are growing like weeds. R is testing in TCAP this week. So far all grades have come back wonderful. She is so bright. If only she could get her attitude under control, she would go far :) R does not seem to be that much into Girl Scouts. I was hoping the more she did, the more she would like it. That just doesn't seem to be the case though. She seems... OK, about it, but not wooo-hooo. I don't know... maybe a sport next time would be better.
S is doing real well in school. Her writing is improving so much, and her reading took a complete flight. She really loves Girl Scouts, enough that I feel confident in saying she will be in it next year too. We have recently discovered that allergies seem to be the issue with her. She was constantly having cold-like symptoms. We put her on an allergy med, and she's done great since.

M is hoping to get to go to school soon. Every morning she asks if she can go too lol. Maybe next year. She has not had the pacifier for two whole months now, and doesn't seem to mind one bit. She has become quit the love-bug and constantly wants to cuddle and read (well, be read too).

All and all the girls are great :)

No comments: